| Caring for Seniors in the Metropolitan |
Phoenix Area for Over Ten Years
| Schedule an In-Home Assessment ||623-201-8545|
Once you have determined that your loved one needs more care, it is important to honor their wish to remain happy and independent in their own home. But for your own peace of mind, you need to know that they are completely safe and cared for in all situations. INtouch Senior Services provides a wide range of services to ensure that your loved one receives the care they both want and need.
All of our Staff are Caregiver Certified, First Aid/CPR Certified, Valid Fingerprint Cards and current TB Tests.
INtouch Senior Services is also a main resource center to Older Adults & their providers in Arizona. We are more then happy to make any recommendations or referrals needed.
|Our Staff is ON Call||Available on the Weekends|
Some of the specific services within the scope of non-medical home care providers include:
- Ambulation, walking, using a walker, re-positioning in a bed, or using a wheel chair
- Transferring to and from bed to commode, from bed to chair or wheelchair, or a vehicle
- Personal hygiene care
- Continence of bowel and/or bladder issues and products
- Using the commode
- Bathing in bathtub, showering, or bed bath
- Shampooing, rinsing, and drying of the hair
- Shaving, both electric and manual
- Oral hygiene, including brushing teeth and denture care
- Dressing and undressing
- Meal and snack preparation according to the client’s dietary requirements, serving, and cleanup
- Laundry, including washing, drying, folding and putting the clothes away
- Light housekeeping, such as making the bed and changing bedding; cleaning the bathrooms, client’s bedroom, kitchen, etc.
- Provide a sense of security to their client and their client’s families or loved ones.
- Transportation for grocery shopping, doctors’ appointments, and other errands
| About our Office |
INtouch Senior Services was established by Ligia Ilea-Naik, an Aging Specialist and Senior Advocate in Phoenix, Arizona. Ligia has been working with older Adults since she was a child with her grandmother who was bed bound, started her CNA course in High School, volunteered at many Senior Centers in Florida & Georgia, mobile medical teams in Haiti and started working with Oder Adults in Arizona since 2006. Purchased her own Assisted Living in 2016 as well as providing Senior Placement Options. Now INtouch is now a premier free source for Older Adults and their providers in Arizona. Our Office is shared by INtouch Medical Supply and Owner Nihal Naik who holds a Masters in Finance and provides “affordable” medical supplies. At INtouch Senior Services our primary goal is to help provide a high quality of life for our clients and their families by delivering customized, dependable and affordable care. Our team of highly-qualified caregivers and staff all live in the metro Phoenix, Arizona area, and we are invested in this community.